Pilbara Local Content Officer
Your Local Content Officer will develop, promote and maximise opportunities for local suppliers, contractors and jobseekers in the Pilbara by connecting to relevant government, industry, businesses, Aboriginal Corporations, employment and training stakeholders.
Your Local Content Officer aims to:
- Increase regional businesses’ knowledge, skills and capability to capture regional opportunities as per the Building Local Industry Policy.
- Increase the portion of State Government and Industry contracts secured by regional contractors and businesses.
- Provide regional perspectives to support decision making for the awarding of State Government contracts.
- Maximise regional supplier and subcontracting arrangements and outcomes through Industry Participation Plans.
- Engage with lead contractors and suppliers to promote maximum local jobseeker participation.
- Monitor the performance of contracts and report best practice and instances where Buy Local Policy or intent has been overlooked.
For further information please contact us on telephone (08) 6551 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Development Commissions refocus on local jobs, Minister for Regional Development
Commission works to keep more contracts and jobs in the region, Pilbara Development Commission